=" /> The Mile High Eater: They call it the Happy Sumo, were not so sure..

Sunday, April 3, 2011

They call it the Happy Sumo, were not so sure..

Hi all



We tried out the sushi restaurant The Happy Sumo and….


sushiandbrunch0004


sushiandbrunch0005

sushiandbrunch0006

sushiandbrunch0007

sushiandbrunch0008



MEH…. I am glad the Sumo is happy because we left not so much, I wont say it was all bad, but at its best it was fair + and at its worst was fair-, no where I would want to go again.



Thanks for stopping by, I know this is a short one but this meal does not deserve a long one. If you have questions or comments drop us a line here or email us at jonathan or barb @milehigheater.com


Happy Sumo on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering about your restaurant reviews.
    I had read or heard on the radio from food critics that a restaurant should be visited 3 times before making a decision on whether you like the place or not. Have you been to a place where it was bad at first then went back to have it great?
    I certainly don't have the money or time to do these things,but was wondering for you as a critic have had that opportunity? I have also worked in the restaurant business to see that there are inconsistencies.One day you shine the next day you don't service can vary from one server to the next,even cooks vary (sometimes they keep people who shouldn't ,really they do lol)Or you could be serviced by someone who was new and it sucked and they got fired,only to think that it was horrible when it may have not been. Samara
    p.s I would put my profile in there but I don't use any of those services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous

    You bring on some good points, but we are far from professional reviewers and dont have the money or time to do the 3 visit thing. I also feel that most people if you go one and you dont like it you dont go again and so it is with us. In a perfect world I would agree with you but sadly at this time we have to go with what we experience, the one time we go. IF we do go again we normally update our posts for the better or worse.

    ReplyDelete